This is a continuation of the first part.
- Show your local music; share your rivals music: Beef amidst artistes can be a catalyst to either greatness or downfall. Sharing your supposed rivals music and even showing your fans the kind of music you listen to, making them know you listen to your local music is a way of getting engagements on your social media page. An example, Davido posting an artwork of Wizkid and himself on IG gained massive engagement in minutes; this is because even supposed rivals were anxious and surprised.
- Live stream acoustic session: When in the studio recording, live stream for your fans. This brings about a level of connection with them. When free styling, live stream also, it has proven to bring about engagements.
- Live Stream With Fan(s) For Q&A: Schedule question and answer sessions with your fans via Live Stream. Allow your fans to ask questions and you give them answer as best as you can.
- Live Stream On Stage: When performing, you can get a friend of yours to video you live. Live streaming your live performance is easier these days as almost all social media channels have live streaming options. With the current pandemic, you could organize a stay at home concert to be aired live on your social media channel.
- Talk About What Interests You Apart From Music: As an individual, music can not be the only thing that interests you around. Sports, food, politics, games, etc. You could make a post of you playing COD or PUBG and ask your fans if they also play the game. You can share your view on the issue of Nigerian politics,etc.